Monday, 18 January 2016
Well I wasn't very productive yesterday but I got some things done , the rest of the window frames were painted on the inside so I can fix the frames to the house . I am almost there with the colour scheme on the front of the house . There is still much work to do to make it correct . Oh and an update on the resin casting is that it was a complete failure ! On the upside I did try and make impressions with air dry clay although some didn't turn out the little cherubs did . They were made for my wonderful friend for one of her rooms . I will be attempting the resin casting again but with a different type ! Remember if at first you don't succeed try try again.
This is the result of clay and resin casting
The technical way to grip and hold newly glued wood to the house